Brazil's Cetip misses profit forecast as expenses jump
SAO PAULO Nov 8 (Reuters) - Cetip SA Mercados Organizados reported on Thursday third-quarter net income of 63.1 million reais ($31 million), below analysts' estimates of 64.1 million reais in a Reuters poll.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image