Brazil's Cetip misses profit forecast as expenses jump
SAO PAULO Nov 8 (Reuters) - Cetip SA Mercados Organizados reported on Thursday third-quarter net income of 63.1 million reais ($31 million), below analysts' estimates of 64.1 million reais in a Reuters poll.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales