Brazil's Cetip misses profit forecast as expenses jump
SAO PAULO Nov 8 (Reuters) - Cetip SA Mercados Organizados reported on Thursday third-quarter net income of 63.1 million reais ($31 million), below analysts' estimates of 64.1 million reais in a Reuters poll.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated
- Ukraine opposition seeks million-strong rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel