CU Inc sells C$200 mln 40-yr debentures-term sheet
Nov 8 (Reuters) - CU Inc. on Thursday sold C$200 million ($200 million) of 40-year debentures, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 3.857 percent issue, due Nov. 14, 2052, was priced at par to yield 150 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark.
The investment dealer arms of Royal Bank of Canada, and Bank of Montreal were the bookrunning managers of the sale.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions