CU Inc sells C$200 mln 40-yr debentures-term sheet
Nov 8 (Reuters) - CU Inc. on Thursday sold C$200 million ($200 million) of 40-year debentures, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 3.857 percent issue, due Nov. 14, 2052, was priced at par to yield 150 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark.
The investment dealer arms of Royal Bank of Canada, and Bank of Montreal were the bookrunning managers of the sale.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'