Bosch sells stake in Japan's Denso for 1.1 bln eur
FRANKFURT Nov 8 (Reuters) - German auto parts supplier Bosch said it sold its 5 percent stake in Japanese peer Denso for roughly 1.1 billion euros ($1.40 billion) to fund investments and strategic acquisitions.
Bosch said on Thursday that the roughly 46 million shares it held in the Japanese auto parts manufacturer since the mid-1950s were considered to be only a financial investment and that they were sold in recent days. ($1 = 0.7840 euros) (Reporting By Christiaan Hetzner)
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |