Bosch sells stake in Japan's Denso for 1.1 bln eur
FRANKFURT Nov 8 (Reuters) - German auto parts supplier Bosch said it sold its 5 percent stake in Japanese peer Denso for roughly 1.1 billion euros ($1.40 billion) to fund investments and strategic acquisitions.
Bosch said on Thursday that the roughly 46 million shares it held in the Japanese auto parts manufacturer since the mid-1950s were considered to be only a financial investment and that they were sold in recent days. ($1 = 0.7840 euros) (Reporting By Christiaan Hetzner)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |