Bosch sells stake in Japan's Denso for 1.1 bln eur
FRANKFURT Nov 8 (Reuters) - German auto parts supplier Bosch said it sold its 5 percent stake in Japanese peer Denso for roughly 1.1 billion euros ($1.40 billion) to fund investments and strategic acquisitions.
Bosch said on Thursday that the roughly 46 million shares it held in the Japanese auto parts manufacturer since the mid-1950s were considered to be only a financial investment and that they were sold in recent days. ($1 = 0.7840 euros) (Reporting By Christiaan Hetzner)
- Malaysian plane still missing; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media