Deutsche Post Q3 operating profit falls, misses consensus
FRANKFURT Nov 8 (Reuters) - Deutsche Post posted a 6.5 percent fall in earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) in the third quarter, missing consensus.
Europe's biggest express delivery and mail company said EBIT was at 604 million euros ($770.40 million) compared to 646 million the year-earlier, with revenues up 5.7 percent at 13.838 billion euros.
The average in a Reuters poll was for flat EBIT at 648 million euros ($829.54 million) and revenues 3.8 percent higher at 13.594 billion euros. ($1 = 0.7840 euros) (Reporting By Marilyn Gerlach)
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia