REFILE-DSM to acquire Fortitech for $634 million
AMSTERDAM Nov 8 (Reuters) - Dutch vitamins maker DSM NV said on Thursday it will acquire U.S. food ingredients maker Fortitech for $634 million (497 million euros) to strengthen its nutrition business, the company said.
The all-cash transaction will give one-time efficiency savings of $70 million, DSM said.
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- North Korea fires 25 short-range and obsolete rockets: South Korea
- France bans Monsanto GM maize ahead of sowing season