REFILE-DSM to acquire Fortitech for $634 million
AMSTERDAM Nov 8 (Reuters) - Dutch vitamins maker DSM NV said on Thursday it will acquire U.S. food ingredients maker Fortitech for $634 million (497 million euros) to strengthen its nutrition business, the company said.
The all-cash transaction will give one-time efficiency savings of $70 million, DSM said.
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dead at 82 |