REFILE-DSM to acquire Fortitech for $634 million
AMSTERDAM Nov 8 (Reuters) - Dutch vitamins maker DSM NV said on Thursday it will acquire U.S. food ingredients maker Fortitech for $634 million (497 million euros) to strengthen its nutrition business, the company said.
The all-cash transaction will give one-time efficiency savings of $70 million, DSM said.
- U.S.' Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study