REFILE-DSM to acquire Fortitech for $634 million
AMSTERDAM Nov 8 (Reuters) - Dutch vitamins maker DSM NV said on Thursday it will acquire U.S. food ingredients maker Fortitech for $634 million (497 million euros) to strengthen its nutrition business, the company said.
The all-cash transaction will give one-time efficiency savings of $70 million, DSM said.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper pledges tougher security laws after attack |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown