REFILE-DSM to acquire Fortitech for $634 million
AMSTERDAM Nov 8 (Reuters) - Dutch vitamins maker DSM NV said on Thursday it will acquire U.S. food ingredients maker Fortitech for $634 million (497 million euros) to strengthen its nutrition business, the company said.
The all-cash transaction will give one-time efficiency savings of $70 million, DSM said.
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Geneva accord |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- Pfizer considers $100 billion bid for AstraZeneca: report
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry