BRIEF-Duke Energy CEO Jim Rogers says "we're on the way" to integrating Progress, Duke
Nov 8 (Reuters) - Duke Energy Corp : * CEO jim Rogers says "we're on the way" to integrating progress, Duke * Says has not increased natural gas hedging in recent months, no plans to
increase hedging * CEO believes low natural gas prices, not politics, affecting coal markets * CEO believes coal will power roughly 35 percent to 40 percent of U.S.
electricity by end of 2012 * CEO says will keep 2,900 Duke employees in new york/new Jersey region to
asset in utility repairs * CEO says will stay in role "at the pleasure of the board," says "65, in my
judgement, is the new 55"
- Separatists take armored vehicles, humiliating Ukraine forces |
- Hundreds still missing in deadly Korea ferry sinking |
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- BofA reports first quarterly loss since 2011 on lofty legal bill
- Wall Street gains on Yellen comments and Yahoo; BofA falls