- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing
- Bernanke comments spur volatility, but stocks, dollar gain |
- British opposition leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Senate panel passes immigration bill; Obama praises move
BRIEF-Duke Energy CEO Jim Rogers says "we're on the way" to integrating Progress, Duke
Nov 8 (Reuters) - Duke Energy Corp : * CEO jim Rogers says "we're on the way" to integrating progress, Duke * Says has not increased natural gas hedging in recent months, no plans to
increase hedging * CEO believes low natural gas prices, not politics, affecting coal markets * CEO believes coal will power roughly 35 percent to 40 percent of U.S.
electricity by end of 2012 * CEO says will keep 2,900 Duke employees in new york/new Jersey region to
asset in utility repairs * CEO says will stay in role "at the pleasure of the board," says "65, in my
judgement, is the new 55"
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this