BRIEF-Duke Energy CEO Jim Rogers says "we're on the way" to integrating Progress, Duke
Nov 8 (Reuters) - Duke Energy Corp : * CEO jim Rogers says "we're on the way" to integrating progress, Duke * Says has not increased natural gas hedging in recent months, no plans to
increase hedging * CEO believes low natural gas prices, not politics, affecting coal markets * CEO believes coal will power roughly 35 percent to 40 percent of U.S.
electricity by end of 2012 * CEO says will keep 2,900 Duke employees in new york/new Jersey region to
asset in utility repairs * CEO says will stay in role "at the pleasure of the board," says "65, in my
judgement, is the new 55"
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |