German Fin Min - next week may be too early for Greece decision
HAMBURG Nov 8 (Reuters) - Next week may still be too early to make a decision on granting further aid to Greece, German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble said on Thursday.
"We are not out of the woods with Greece yet," Schaeuble told an ecoomics forum in the northern port of Hamburg.
"At the moment I do not see how we can come to a decision on Greece and with Greece at the end of next week, it would be too early," he said.
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane