Czech Fortuna's 9-month EBITDA drops on taxes, lottery
PRAGUE Nov 8 (Reuters) - Czech betting company Fortuna Entertainment Group posted a 6.2 percent drop in nine-month core profit (EBITDA) due to higher gaming taxes and costs from a new lottery division, it said on Thursday.
Earning before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation dropped to 13.3 million euros in the period, below the average estimate of 13.83 million in a Reuters poll. (Reporting by Jason Hovet; Editing by Jana Mlcochova)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image