Advanced Energy to Webcast Analyst Day Presentation on November 15, 2012
FORT COLLINS, Colo., Nov. 8, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq:AEIS) will host a presentation to analysts in New York, NY, on Thursday, November 15, 2012, from 9:30 a.m. EST to 12:00 p.m. EST.
A live and archived webcast of the event and accompanying slides will be available on the company's website at www.advanced-energy.com on the Investor Relations Home Page. The archived webcast will be available at the same location approximately two hours following the end of the live event.
About Advanced Energy
Advanced Energy (AEIS) is a global leader in reliable power conversion solutions used in thin-film plasma manufacturing processes and solar energy generation. Advanced Energy is headquartered in Fort Collins, Colorado, with dedicated support and service locations around the world. For more information, go to www.advanced-energy.com.
CONTACT: Danny Herron Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. 970.407.6570 firstname.lastname@example.org Annie Leschin/Vanessa Lehr Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. 970.407.6555 email@example.com
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |