Anadarko to Present at Upcoming Energy Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
HOUSTON, TX, Nov 08 (Marketwire) -- Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: APC) today announced that President and CEO Al Walker will present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2012 Global Energy Conference on Tuesday, Nov. 13, 2012, at 9 a.m. EST in Miami. A link to the webcast presentation will be available at www.anadarko.com. The replay and slide presentation also will be available on the company's website for approximately 30 days following the event. Anadarko Petroleum Corporation's mission is to deliver a competitive and sustainable rate of return to shareholders by exploring for, acquiring and developing oil and natural gas resources vital to the world's health and welfare. As of year-end 2011, the company had approximately 2.54 billion barrels-equivalent of proved reserves, making it one of the world's largest independent exploration and production companies. For more information about Anadarko and APC Flash Feed updates, please visit www.anadarko.com. Anadarko Contacts Investors: John Colglazier email@example.com 832.636.2306 Wayne Rodrigs firstname.lastname@example.org 832.636.2305 Copyright 2012, Marketwire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone