BRIEF-Moody's affirms ALBA Group's ratings (CFR at B1), changes outlook to negative from stable
Nov 08 (Reuters) - ALBA Group plc & Co. KG ("ALBA Group")
* Moody's affirmed the B1 corporate family rating (CFR) and probability of default rating (PDR) as well as the B3 rating on the EUR203 million senior unsecured notes due 2018 of ALBA Group plc & Co. KG ("ALBA Group"), a holding company for a group focused on waste management, recycling and environmental services. Concurrently, Moody's has changed the outlook on all the ratings to negative from stable.
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- North Korea fires 25 short-range and obsolete rockets: South Korea
- Defense at bin Laden son-in-law trial cites alleged 9/11 mastermind