BRIEF-Moody's cuts Aperam to B1; negative outlook
Nov 08 (Reuters) - Aperam S.A.
* Moody's today lowered its ratings for Aperam S.A., lowering its corporate family and probability of default ratings to B1 from Ba3 and dropping to B3 (LGD6, 90%) from B2 the rating for Aperam's senior unsecured notes. The outlook remains negative.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel