U.S. municipal bond funds report $866 mln weekly inflows
U.S. municipal bond funds reported $866 million of net inflows in the week to Nov. 7, after $123 million outflows in the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
Municipal bond funds, popular with retail investors, have attracted positive weekly inflows for nearly a year barring two periods - the week ended April 11 and last week.
The four-week moving average for the muni funds remained positive at $507 million, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |