U.S. municipal bond funds report $866 mln weekly inflows
U.S. municipal bond funds reported $866 million of net inflows in the week to Nov. 7, after $123 million outflows in the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
Municipal bond funds, popular with retail investors, have attracted positive weekly inflows for nearly a year barring two periods - the week ended April 11 and last week.
The four-week moving average for the muni funds remained positive at $507 million, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study