U.S. municipal bond funds report $866 mln weekly inflows
U.S. municipal bond funds reported $866 million of net inflows in the week to Nov. 7, after $123 million outflows in the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
Municipal bond funds, popular with retail investors, have attracted positive weekly inflows for nearly a year barring two periods - the week ended April 11 and last week.
The four-week moving average for the muni funds remained positive at $507 million, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
- Gaza toll nears 100, Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Texas mass murder suspect collapses in court as crime recounted
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- British 'Harry Potter' actor David Legeno found dead in U.S. park