Magyar Telekom upbeat on 2012 revenue outlook - CFO
BUDAPEST Nov 8 (Reuters) - Magyar Telekom may outperform its guidance for revenue to fall 0-2 percent this year, chief financial officer Thilo Kusch told reporters on Thursday.
Earlier, the company reported that revenue rose 0.9 percent in the first nine months.
"On the revenue side things are definitely going better than we expected, which has a lot to do with the revenue mix we generated," Kusch said. "For revenues, yes, we feel quite comfortable. We are definitely at the upper end (of the guidance), maybe even better." (Reporting by Gergely Szakacs; Editing by Dan Lalor)
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets