Market Chatter-Corporate finance press digest
Nov 8 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related story was reported by media on Thursday:
* Shares in India's United Spirits rose after CNBC TV 18, a local news channel, reported top officials at the Indian liquor maker were expected to meet Diageo on Thursday to continue discussing a potential stake sale.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote