Market Chatter-Corporate finance press digest
Nov 8 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related story was reported by media on Thursday:
* Shares in India's United Spirits rose after CNBC TV 18, a local news channel, reported top officials at the Indian liquor maker were expected to meet Diageo on Thursday to continue discussing a potential stake sale.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South