REFILE-Euro falls to two-month low versus dollar
LONDON Nov 8 (Reuters) - The euro fell to a two-month low against the dollar and a near four-week trough against the yen on Thursday on fresh speculation that Spain is not in a hurry to request financial aid.
The euro fell to $1.27225, its lowest level since Sept. 7 while against the yen, it fell 0.4 percent to 101.70 yen, its lowest in nearly four weeks.
The euro's losses saw the dollar index rise to a two-month high of 80.978. The dollar also gained to a two-month high against the Swiss franc of 0.94765 francs.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'