BRIEF-Moody's assigns Aa2 rating to Kansas State University's $18.45 mln Revenue
Nov 8 (Reuters) - Moody's assigns Aa2 rating to Kansas State University's $18.45 million Revenue Bonds, Series 2012F; outlook is stable
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections