BRIEF-Moody's assigns Aaa rating to $33.3 million of VRA Infrastructure Revenue Bonds
Nov 7 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service has assigned Aaa ratings to $33.3 million Virginia Pooled Financing Program (VPFP) Infrastructure Revenue Bonds and Aa2 ratings to $14.6 million of State Moral Obligation Revenue Bonds, to be issued through the Virginia Resources Authority.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls