BRIEF-Moody's assigns Aaa rating to $33.3 million of VRA Infrastructure Revenue Bonds
Nov 7 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service has assigned Aaa ratings to $33.3 million Virginia Pooled Financing Program (VPFP) Infrastructure Revenue Bonds and Aa2 ratings to $14.6 million of State Moral Obligation Revenue Bonds, to be issued through the Virginia Resources Authority.
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- Special Report: Where Ukraine's separatists get their weapons
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Dozens killed in fierce fighting in eastern Ukraine
- Nigeria isolates hospital in Lagos as Obama briefed on Ebola outbreak