McDonald's posts first monthly same-store sales drop since 2003
Nov 8 (Reuters) - McDonald's Corp on Thursday reported a 1.8 percent drop in October sales at established restaurants around the world, its first monthly sales fall since March 2003.
Analysts, on average, expected a 1.07 percent decline in sales at restaurants open at least 13 months, according to Consensus Metrix.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |