Egypt's NSGB reports 10 pct rise in Q3 net profit
CAIRO Nov 8 (Reuters) - National Societe Generale Bank (NSGB), Egypt's second-biggest private sector bank by market capitalisation, reported on Thursday a 10 percent rise in third quarter net income for 2012 to 389.5 million Egyptian pounds ($63.7 million).
Qatar National Bank is in talks to buy a controlling stake in NSGB that is now held by France's Societe Generale. ($1 = 6.1130 Egyptian pounds) (Writing by Marwa Awad)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message