Ontario sells C$600 mln of debt in a reopening - term sheet
Nov 8 (Reuters) - The Canadian province of Ontario on Thursday sold C$600 million ($600 million) of debt in a reopening of an existing issue, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 3.50 percent issue, due June 2, 2043, was priced at 102.062 to yield 3.391 percent or 104 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark.
The investment dealer arm of Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce was the lead manager of the sale.
The total issue amount is now C$6.45 billion ($6.45 billion).
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated
- Ukraine opposition seeks million-strong rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel