Ontario sells C$600 mln of debt in a reopening - term sheet
Nov 8 (Reuters) - The Canadian province of Ontario on Thursday sold C$600 million ($600 million) of debt in a reopening of an existing issue, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 3.50 percent issue, due June 2, 2043, was priced at 102.062 to yield 3.391 percent or 104 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark.
The investment dealer arm of Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce was the lead manager of the sale.
The total issue amount is now C$6.45 billion ($6.45 billion).
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols