Orient-Express rejects $1.2 bln offer from Indian Hotels
Nov 8 (Reuters) - Orient-Express Hotels Ltd rejected a takeover offer from Indian Hotels Company Ltd, saying the $1.2 billion offer undervalues the company.
Orient also named John Scott as its new chief executive, replacing interim CEO Philip Mengel.
Shares of Orient were down 11 percent at $10.58 on Thursday on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean: U.S. |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Nose gear on plane collapses at Philadelphia airport
- Facebook CEO Zuckerberg phoned Obama to complain about spying