Orient-Express rejects $1.2 bln offer from Indian Hotels
Nov 8 (Reuters) - Orient-Express Hotels Ltd rejected a takeover offer from Indian Hotels Company Ltd, saying the $1.2 billion offer undervalues the company.
Orient also named John Scott as its new chief executive, replacing interim CEO Philip Mengel.
Shares of Orient were down 11 percent at $10.58 on Thursday on the New York Stock Exchange.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image