Orient-Express rejects $1.2 bln offer from Indian Hotels
Nov 8 (Reuters) - Orient-Express Hotels Ltd rejected a takeover offer from Indian Hotels Company Ltd, saying the $1.2 billion offer undervalues the company.
Orient also named John Scott as its new chief executive, replacing interim CEO Philip Mengel.
Shares of Orient were down 11 percent at $10.58 on Thursday on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |