Orient-Express rejects $1.2 bln offer from Indian Hotels
Nov 8 (Reuters) - Orient-Express Hotels Ltd rejected a takeover offer from Indian Hotels Company Ltd, saying the $1.2 billion offer undervalues the company.
Orient also named John Scott as its new chief executive, replacing interim CEO Philip Mengel.
Shares of Orient were down 11 percent at $10.58 on Thursday on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge