BNY Mellon agrees to deal with Va. on currency trades -documents
NEW YORK Nov 8 (Reuters) - Bank of New York Mellon Corp agreed to deal with Virginia over allegations it overcharged the state pensions plans for currency trades, according to public records and sources.
The terms of the deal between the bank and state officials representing the Virginia Retirement System Fund were not immediately known.
Virginia had sued BNY Mellon in Virginia state court.
BNY Mellon said in a statement that it has renewed its contract with the Virginia state pension. But the bank declined to comment on any deal over the litigation.
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |