Peru's central bank buys $20 million, sol ends weaker
LIMA Nov 8 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $20 million in the local spot market on Thursday and the sol currency finished bidding 0.04 percent weaker at 2.608 per dollar.
- Bike-riding nurse defies Ebola quarantine, on collision course with governor |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist |
- Ukraine, Russia, EU agree to natural gas supply deal
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- Iraqi Kurdish forces enter Syria to fight Islamic State |