Peru's central bank buys $20 million, sol ends weaker
LIMA Nov 8 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $20 million in the local spot market on Thursday and the sol currency finished bidding 0.04 percent weaker at 2.608 per dollar.
- Comedian Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' at hospital |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- No criminal charges in fatal gun range shooting by nine-year-old girl
- Video shows Islamic State executes scores of Syrian soldiers |
- Chinese interceptions of U.S. military planes could intensify due to submarine base