Peru's central bank buys $20 million, sol ends weaker
LIMA Nov 8 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $20 million in the local spot market on Thursday and the sol currency finished bidding 0.04 percent weaker at 2.608 per dollar.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |