Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars, sol stable
LIMA Nov 8 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Thursday as the sol currency was stable.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'