PPR's Redcats sells U.S. sports & leisure business
PARIS Nov 8 (Reuters) - French retail and luxury group PPR said on Thursday that its Redcats unit had agreed to sell its U.S.-based Sports & Leisure business to retailer Northern Tool + Equipment for an enterprise value of $215 million.
The sale of businesses comprising The Sportsman's Guide, Inc. and The Golf Warehouse should be finalised before the end of the year, PPR said in a statement.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted