PPR's Redcats sells U.S. sports & leisure business
PARIS Nov 8 (Reuters) - French retail and luxury group PPR said on Thursday that its Redcats unit had agreed to sell its U.S.-based Sports & Leisure business to retailer Northern Tool + Equipment for an enterprise value of $215 million.
The sale of businesses comprising The Sportsman's Guide, Inc. and The Golf Warehouse should be finalised before the end of the year, PPR said in a statement.
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Kurds issue call to arms as Islamic State gains in Syria