Taiwan's Quanta Computer October sales down 7.5 pct on year
TAIPEI Nov 8 (Reuters) - Taiwan's Quanta Computer Inc , the world's top contract laptop PC maker, said on Thursday that consolidated October sales totaled T$99.24 billion ($3.39 billion), down 7.46 percent from T$107.2 billion a year earlier.
The figure, however, was up from the previous month's T$83.5 billion. The company did not give further details.
For a table on Quanta's website, see here (Reporting by Clare Jim and Faith Hung; Editing by Matt Driskill)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone