Taiwan's Quanta Computer October sales down 7.5 pct on year
TAIPEI Nov 8 (Reuters) - Taiwan's Quanta Computer Inc , the world's top contract laptop PC maker, said on Thursday that consolidated October sales totaled T$99.24 billion ($3.39 billion), down 7.46 percent from T$107.2 billion a year earlier.
The figure, however, was up from the previous month's T$83.5 billion. The company did not give further details.
For a table on Quanta's website, see here (Reporting by Clare Jim and Faith Hung; Editing by Matt Driskill)
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Where Ukraine's separatists get their weapons
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- Civilians killed in eastern Ukraine in fierce fighting