BRIEF-Insurer RSA sticks by FY guidance
LONDON Nov 8 (Reuters) - RSA Insurance Group PLC : * Scandinavia up 2% to £1,403M * Net written premium of £6.2BN representing growth of 4%1 * UK & western Europe flat at £2,728M * Emerging markets up 15% to £887M * IGD surplus remains strong at £1.2BN * Premium growth in nine months to September 2012 of 4%. * Confirming guidance of combined operating ratio of better than 96% * Sees investment income of around £500M for 2012. * Our expectations for the full year remain unchanged
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image