SandRidge has net loss, exploring Permian sale
Nov 8 (Reuters) - SandRidge Energy Inc reported a third-quarter loss compared with a year-ago profit and said it is evaluating the sale of some of its assets in the Permian Basin.
SandRidge's third-quarter net loss was $184 million, or 39 cents per share, compared with a profit of $561 million, or $1.16 per diluted share, a year earlier.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. courts deliver conflicting rulings on Obama health care law
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |