SandRidge has net loss, exploring Permian sale
Nov 8 (Reuters) - SandRidge Energy Inc reported a third-quarter loss compared with a year-ago profit and said it is evaluating the sale of some of its assets in the Permian Basin.
SandRidge's third-quarter net loss was $184 million, or 39 cents per share, compared with a profit of $561 million, or $1.16 per diluted share, a year earlier.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge