SandRidge has net loss, exploring Permian sale
Nov 8 (Reuters) - SandRidge Energy Inc reported a third-quarter loss compared with a year-ago profit and said it is evaluating the sale of some of its assets in the Permian Basin.
SandRidge's third-quarter net loss was $184 million, or 39 cents per share, compared with a profit of $561 million, or $1.16 per diluted share, a year earlier.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |