SandRidge has net loss, exploring Permian sale
Nov 8 (Reuters) - SandRidge Energy Inc reported a third-quarter loss compared with a year-ago profit and said it is evaluating the sale of some of its assets in the Permian Basin.
SandRidge's third-quarter net loss was $184 million, or 39 cents per share, compared with a profit of $561 million, or $1.16 per diluted share, a year earlier.
- Australia leads southern search for missing Malaysian plane |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- France bans Monsanto GM maize ahead of sowing season
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Shares hit as Crimea vote to spur sanctions against Moscow |