- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Toyota plans to increase lithium-ion car battery output-Nikkei
SGL Q3 loss of 22.8 mln eur wider than expected
FRANKFURT Nov 8 (Reuters) - Carbon specialist SGL Group swung to a third-quarter net loss of 22.8 million euros ($29.1 million), worse than the 13.7 million loss expected by analysts.
The group also said it expected 2012 earnings before interest and tax of 160 million euros, adjusted for a write-down announced in October.
At the time it said it was taking a 55 million euro charge related to delays in the delivery of the Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner.
Analysts on average had expected unadjusted 2012 EBIT of 106 million euros.
Third-quarter EBIT dropped to 7.7 million euros. Last month it said the figure would be in the single-digit million euro range.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this