SGL Q3 loss of 22.8 mln eur wider than expected
FRANKFURT Nov 8 (Reuters) - Carbon specialist SGL Group swung to a third-quarter net loss of 22.8 million euros ($29.1 million), worse than the 13.7 million loss expected by analysts.
The group also said it expected 2012 earnings before interest and tax of 160 million euros, adjusted for a write-down announced in October.
At the time it said it was taking a 55 million euro charge related to delays in the delivery of the Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner.
Analysts on average had expected unadjusted 2012 EBIT of 106 million euros.
Third-quarter EBIT dropped to 7.7 million euros. Last month it said the figure would be in the single-digit million euro range.
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Thai junta leader appointed PM by hand-picked parliament
- U.S. military failed in rescue attempt for journalist Foley |
- Afghanistan gives NYT reporter 24 hours to leave country
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |