Skanska Q3 profit, orders lag forecast
STOCKHOLM Nov 8 (Reuters) - Skanska, the Nordic region's biggest builder, posted on Thursday a bigger-than-expected fall in quarterly earnings and order bookings and as the debt woes in Europe weighed.
Pretax profit for the group stood at 1.34 billion Swedish crowns ($200 million) in the third quarter against a mean forecast in a Reuters poll of analysts for 1.44 billion and a year-ago 1.66 billion.
Order bookings were below expectations at 26.5 billion crowns. ($1 = 6.7040 Swedish crowns)
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Malaysia signals missing plane has crashed; probes false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters
- Libya threatens to bomb North Korean tanker if it ships oil from rebel port