Swisscom cuts earnings outlook as Q3 net misses poll
* Q3 net income 458 mln Sfr vs 482 mln Sfr in poll
* Q3 net revenue 2.8 bln Sfr, in line with poll
* Cuts FY EBITDA outlook to 4.35 bln Sfr from 4.4 bln Sfr
ZURICH, Nov 8 (Reuters) - Swiss telecom company Swisscom cut its full-year outlook again after third-quarter net income fell mo re th an expected as strong demand for its mobile offerings fai led to off set pri ce erosion in its Swiss core business.
Net income after minorities fell to 458 million Swiss francs between July and September, f rom 564 million francs in the year-ago period, la gging th e 482 million franc forecast in a Reuters poll.
Swisscom said it revised its earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation figure down for the full-year to 4.35 billion Swiss francs, from 4.4 billion as a consequence of 100 job cuts announced last month.
(Reporting by Silke Koltrowitz)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls