TPC Group gets higher offer from First Reserve, SK Capital
Nov 8 (Reuters) - Chemical maker TPC Group Inc said private equity firms First Reserve Corp and SK Capital Partners raised their offer price for the company by 12.5 percent, days after it got a rival proposal from Innospec Inc.
The offer price has been raised by $5 to $45 per share, TPC said in a statement.
Chemicals maker Innospec last month offered to pay $44 to $46 per TPC share in cash.
- Abbas-led Palestinian body backs Hamas truce demands in Gaza |
- UPDATE 4-Train carrying MH17 bodies reaches government-held Ukrainian city
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad
- Microsoft sees end to Nokia losses, shares rise after hours