TPC Group gets higher offer from First Reserve, SK Capital
Nov 8 (Reuters) - Chemical maker TPC Group Inc said private equity firms First Reserve Corp and SK Capital Partners raised their offer price for the company by 12.5 percent, days after it got a rival proposal from Innospec Inc.
The offer price has been raised by $5 to $45 per share, TPC said in a statement.
Chemicals maker Innospec last month offered to pay $44 to $46 per TPC share in cash.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 6, others missing
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source