TPC Group gets higher offer from First Reserve, SK Capital
Nov 8 (Reuters) - Chemical maker TPC Group Inc said private equity firms First Reserve Corp and SK Capital Partners raised their offer price for the company by 12.5 percent, days after it got a rival proposal from Innospec Inc.
The offer price has been raised by $5 to $45 per share, TPC said in a statement.
Chemicals maker Innospec last month offered to pay $44 to $46 per TPC share in cash.
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel
- China not warlike, says Xi, as border standoff dominates India trip
- IMF warns of risks from 'excessive' financial market bets