TPC Group gets higher offer from First Reserve, SK Capital
Nov 8 (Reuters) - Chemical maker TPC Group Inc said private equity firms First Reserve Corp and SK Capital Partners raised their offer price for the company by 12.5 percent, days after it got a rival proposal from Innospec Inc.
The offer price has been raised by $5 to $45 per share, TPC said in a statement.
Chemicals maker Innospec last month offered to pay $44 to $46 per TPC share in cash.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source