RPT-Turkey sees no change in Iranian oil, gas supplies next month
ISTANBUL Nov 8 (Reuters) - Turkey does not expect to reduce the oil and gas it imports from Iran when an exemption from U.S. sanctions expires on Dec. 3, Turkish Energy Minister Taner Yildiz said, signalling once again the government wants to renew the dispensation.
Turkey is seeking new sources of oil and has continued to request more crude from Saudi Arabia, Libya, Russia and other countries from which it already buys, Yildiz told reporters late on Wednesday.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |