RPT-Turkey sees no change in Iranian oil, gas supplies next month
ISTANBUL Nov 8 (Reuters) - Turkey does not expect to reduce the oil and gas it imports from Iran when an exemption from U.S. sanctions expires on Dec. 3, Turkish Energy Minister Taner Yildiz said, signalling once again the government wants to renew the dispensation.
Turkey is seeking new sources of oil and has continued to request more crude from Saudi Arabia, Libya, Russia and other countries from which it already buys, Yildiz told reporters late on Wednesday.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as Moscow pours in troops |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister