Taiwan's UMC Oct sales rise 12.4 pct on year
TAIPEI Nov 8 (Reuters) - Taiwan's UMC, the world's No.2 contract chipmaker, said on Thursday its October sales rose 12.4 percent from a year earlier.
United Microelectronics Corp (UMC) had sales of T$9.28 billion ($318.20 million) last month, compared with T$8.26 billion in the same month a year ago and T$9.11 billion in the previous month, the company said on its website.
UMC did not give further details.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data