Taiwan's UMC Oct sales rise 12.4 pct on year
TAIPEI Nov 8 (Reuters) - Taiwan's UMC, the world's No.2 contract chipmaker, said on Thursday its October sales rose 12.4 percent from a year earlier.
United Microelectronics Corp (UMC) had sales of T$9.28 billion ($318.20 million) last month, compared with T$8.26 billion in the same month a year ago and T$9.11 billion in the previous month, the company said on its website.
UMC did not give further details.
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- U.S. Navy maintains grounding order for F-35 fighter jets
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- German suspect was in contact with State Dept not U.S. spies: officials