Taiwan's UMC Oct sales rise 12.4 pct on year
TAIPEI Nov 8 (Reuters) - Taiwan's UMC, the world's No.2 contract chipmaker, said on Thursday its October sales rose 12.4 percent from a year earlier.
United Microelectronics Corp (UMC) had sales of T$9.28 billion ($318.20 million) last month, compared with T$8.26 billion in the same month a year ago and T$9.11 billion in the previous month, the company said on its website.
UMC did not give further details.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |