Taiwan's UMC Oct sales rise 12.4 pct on year
TAIPEI Nov 8 (Reuters) - Taiwan's UMC, the world's No.2 contract chipmaker, said on Thursday its October sales rose 12.4 percent from a year earlier.
United Microelectronics Corp (UMC) had sales of T$9.28 billion ($318.20 million) last month, compared with T$8.26 billion in the same month a year ago and T$9.11 billion in the previous month, the company said on its website.
UMC did not give further details.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as U.S. defense secretary |
- Missouri grand jury makes decision in fatal shooting of black teen |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video