Next week may be too early for Greece decision: German finance minister
HAMBURG (Reuters) - Next week may still be too early to make a decision on granting further aid to Greece, German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble said on Thursday.
"We are not out of the woods with Greece yet," Schaeuble told an economics forum in the northern port of Hamburg.
"At the moment I do not see how we can come to a decision on Greece and with Greece at the end of next week, it would be too early," he said. (Reporting by Michelle Martin)
- Australia leads southern search for missing Malaysian plane |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- France bans Monsanto GM maize ahead of sowing season
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Shares hit as Crimea vote to spur sanctions against Moscow |