Next week may be too early for Greece decision: German finance minister
HAMBURG (Reuters) - Next week may still be too early to make a decision on granting further aid to Greece, German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble said on Thursday.
"We are not out of the woods with Greece yet," Schaeuble told an economics forum in the northern port of Hamburg.
"At the moment I do not see how we can come to a decision on Greece and with Greece at the end of next week, it would be too early," he said. (Reporting by Michelle Martin)
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
Thousands line up to say goodbye to Nelson Mandela, whose body is lying in state in Pretoria. Slideshow