Hermes CEO says Oct sales in line with Q3 trends
PARIS (Reuters) - Hermes (HRMS.PA) said October sales were in line with revenue growth trends seen in the third quarter and that the French luxury brand had not seen any slowdown in Asia, including China, South Korea and Taiwan.
"We do not see any slowdown anywhere... including in Asia," Hermes Chief Executive Patrick Thomas told Reuters in an interview on Thursday after the company posted a forecast-beating 15.7 percent rise in third-quarter sales.
Thomas said sales in China were up 27 percent in the third quarter alone.
(Reporting by Astrid Wendlandt; Editing by James Regan)
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |