Siemens sets aside 3-digit million eur sum for job cuts
BERLIN (Reuters) - Siemens has already set aside a sum in the hundreds of millions of euros for severance payments as part of its new 6 billion-euro ($7.65 billion) cost-cutting program, its finance chief Joe Kaeser said.
(Reporting by Maria Sheahan)
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- Dementia epidemic looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Genre-bending, 'unexpected' films top Sundance 2014 lineup
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'