Siemens sets aside 3-digit million eur sum for job cuts
BERLIN (Reuters) - Siemens has already set aside a sum in the hundreds of millions of euros for severance payments as part of its new 6 billion-euro ($7.65 billion) cost-cutting program, its finance chief Joe Kaeser said.
(Reporting by Maria Sheahan)
- Rescuers scour sea for Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source