Siemens sets aside 3-digit million eur sum for job cuts
BERLIN (Reuters) - Siemens has already set aside a sum in the hundreds of millions of euros for severance payments as part of its new 6 billion-euro ($7.65 billion) cost-cutting program, its finance chief Joe Kaeser said.
(Reporting by Maria Sheahan)
- Gaza fighting abates as diplomatic tension flares |
- Hague court orders Russia to pay over $50 billion in Yukos case
- Europe nervy as Russian assets hit by new sanctions talk
- Ukraine troops advance as experts renew attempt to reach crash site
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine