Siemens sets aside 3-digit million eur sum for job cuts
BERLIN (Reuters) - Siemens has already set aside a sum in the hundreds of millions of euros for severance payments as part of its new 6 billion-euro ($7.65 billion) cost-cutting program, its finance chief Joe Kaeser said.
(Reporting by Maria Sheahan)
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Death toll climbs to at least 13 in worst tragedy on Everest |
- Ukraine calls 'Easter truce' as separatists hold firm |